The ideal day involves taking care of your spiritual needs. That being said, the following example is focusing on the healthy choices as well.
Most of us also need to work each day, so see the "Work & Health" tab for more.
There are many things that can be added to this. . . But the following example incorporates everything I put in this web site.
- Drink a glass of room temp or warm water & one tbsp Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Drink a savory green juice you either make fresh, or made the night before . . .wait 15min then have a protein smoothie. . . or. . . .
- After the juice, do 20min HIT workout then have a raw protein smoothie immediately.
- Breakfast: If you have time for this, make eggs with grilled veggies over fresh greens with flax oil dressing...Or banana, chia custard with omega and nuts with a veggie side....Or soaked whole groat oats with maple, banana & cinnamon....Include a side of cultured veggies or kefir.
- Shower, apply organic make-up, pack a healthy lunch for work.
- Throw meal into crockpot for dinner or meal plan.
- Check on jars of sprouts or ferments to see if they need change of water or refrigeration. . . then off to work or errands.
- Find a way to get 20min outdoor sun or 5min tanning bed after work if necessary.
- Have healthy snack like oranges, avocado, sprouts, fruits . . .Wait 30min to metabolize fruit sugar, then have coconut butter toast, sprouted nuts, or a raw protein bar & raw veggies. Drink antioxidant green tea.
- Lunch: kale veggie/hummus wrap & a kale fruit wrap with H20 and organic coffee.
- Find a way to get moving! Take walk for lunch, do some lunges while folding laundry or at your office desk. Just don't be sedentary.
- Dinner: Make meat salad loaded with veggies with a side of cultured veggies. . . or veggie quinoa pasta. . . or whole grains on salad with grilled veggies & legume sprouts. . .wait one hour and have fruit for desert or choc-dipped banana.
- Tip: If you don't have time to wait for your dinner to digest before you can eat a fruit dessert, eat the fruit first since it digests so fast, then wait 15min to eat dinner.
- Family walk and/or 20min family or HIIT workout. Wrestle with the kids and run around the house!
- Stop eating no later than 7:30pm (or 3hrs before bed) if you can.
- A few times a week take a Epson bath for minerals.
- Bedtime: You get to sleep while your body is fasting.
- Wake early to hydrate and depending on your schedule, workout. Wait to eat first solid meal until 9 or 10:30 . . . (16-18hr fast) if possible. For those that work, this means your fasts will be shorter and taking breakfast with you in the car.